This is how to make and create a successful online magazine website. One thing should be clear to you and that is your passion; it should be the number one needed factor to be successful among many factors.
Steps To Create An Online Magazine website
Please note that the starting cost is approximately USD170-USD450; others are,
- Your first love should be the real passion for this niche;
- Unique and brandable domain name
- Webhosting server that gives reliability and also cost effective for a start
- A mobile responsive magazine WordPress themes template
- WordPress installation and configuration
- Serious hard work; committing 20 hours out of 24 hours per day ( start up initial days)
Getting the right Design Concept
Have you heard of bounce rate? It is the minutes spent on your site by a visitor before leaving the site. Having a high bounce rate will not make your site to rank very well on Google search pages and the primary reason of having a high bounce rate is if your website design is poor and lacks professional touch.
With that mindset, visitors lands on your page and exit immediately because it is either they are not enjoying the contents on it or the site is not designed very well.
When launching an online magazine website, you have to put in place certain standard protocols and procedures e.g. right sitemaps, the right navigation links, and all other technical things you may not understand right now.
Due to this and the high cost of building a site, I recommend the use of premium WordPress themes (website templates). These templates are professionally designed and maintained by high reputable companies.
For the niche in question, the following are examples of WordPress themes I am talking about:
These themes and other relevant designs can be obtained at the following companies:
All you need to do is to visit those sites, view relevant demos and make a purchase. Once you make the purchase, download the ZIP files on your computer, laptop or system and continue reading this elaborate tutorial. How you will set it up with necessary guidelines is discussed further below.
Have a brand and Give it a name
If you notice one thing about the popular magazines out there, you will discover that they have all become a brand. Mention perezhilton or E!online etc. they have all become a brand, and their brand cuts across virtually all the corners of the web.
You will need to give your site a brandable name and such name is going to be used for the domain name registration and will also be used as the name of the website.
For example, do not come up with a name that will be difficult to pronounce, spell or write down. Just give the site a simple name, but it should be unique.
For example, in terms of branding, this is what I mean: If you look at Facebook, their brands cuts across all sectors of the web and their logo follows the same path. The illustration below explains my point:
- Name of the website : Facebook
- Domain name of the website: facebook.com
- Twitter account: twitter.com/facebook
- Instagram Account: instagram.com/Facebook
- Pinterest Account: pinterest.com/facebook
In other words, the name you will give your magazine website should also be the same across all your social media accounts e.g. twitter, facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
Get domain name for your magazine website
As discussed above, getting a name to use for your site can either destroy it or help you build the reputation, long term success and branding advantage to it.
Your domain name is the name the search engines, the web and your host web server understands. For example, if you decide to call your site ‘ ripples’; then your domain name should either be:
However, the most common domain name extension or format is the .com extension. However, if you need a country specific domain name extension, e.g. ripples.ca, ripples.co.za e.t.c; you will need to search for it.
Your first task when building your site is to:
- Search and look for the perfect domain name and check whether it is available to use
- Check and confirm if the available domain name can also be used across all social media accounts (especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
- The second point is important because of the earlier mentioned branding advantages.
To search for the domain name and its availability, I recommend the form / box below from Bluehost.
However, for the sake of smartness which savvy business people knows and understands; once you see that the name has not been purchased by anybody yet, I recommend you get it immediately because delaying is dangerous.
Once you are about to make the purchase, you will be guided on the next most important step which is the web hosting for the domain name.
Pay for the website hosting of the domain name and get activated
Before your site can go live and visitors will be able to view it, you have to get the hosting for the domain name.
However, with Bluehost, everything is made simple; as you making purchase for the domain name, you will be given option to get the web hosting for it; options range from 1 year to 3 years and depending on your budget, I always recommend 2 years.
I used bluehost webhosting company (been using them for the past 6 years and till date, there has been no problem) and I also recommend them to my clients.
The good news or rather good deal here is that: once you buy the hosting, your domain name purchase becomes free for one year (and you are able to save yourself around USD18).
A proof of your seriousness is to get the hosting immediately and all other needed guidelines is fully covered in this tutorial.
Installing and configuring the WordPress website (videos and pictures)
For an easy understanding of this stage, simply study and follow the guidelines below as displayed in the pictures below:
Please be reminded that the installation software being used is WordPress; WordPress powers more than 70% of websites and blogs in the world as at today. Besides, WordPress is easy to use and manage.
So, during the installation, you will be asked for the installation software to use, simply click on WordPress (or the ‘W’ Logo).
When during the installation, various options like theme selection will be asked from you, you can skip this ( because the theme they will give you will never fit the kind of niche and purpose you want for yourself, and besides, we are going to make use of the earlier purchased magazine WordPress themes template).
Configuring your website, installing plugins and adjusting the settings
In this stage, let me say it is one of the most important stage where you are really going to do some little work and bring your website to real function and make it live. Here, the following task will be done:
- Complete WordPress configuration to get URL (WordPress Login details)
- Theme change selection (design configuration)
- Permalink settings (and others)
- WordPress plugin installation and configurations)
- Menu Settings
- Widget Configuration and settings
- Frontpage settings
- Page set up
- Category set up
All of these are a little bit technical, but do not worry, just follow my guidelines and well detailed tutorial to learn and know all these stuffs.
Step 6 (1)
Complete WordPress configuration to get URL (WordPress Login details)
As mentioned above, you are making use of WordPress software. The displayed images is more than enough for you to understand and grasp the concept.
However, you must understand the following:
- Bluehost login details: this is the login credentials you will use to log into bluehost.com and go to your control panel. In most cases, your username is usually the domain name and the password is the password you created (please keep it safe for future reference).
- WordPress Login details: This is different from bluehost login details. Your username in most cases is Admin or your email address and the password is the password you created while configuring your online magazine website.
During the configuration and installation of WordPress on your hosting package for the domain name, some things will be shown and pop up, like:
- ‘Welcome to WordPress’, screen message; chose business and move on
- Next displayed page, tap and click ‘Launch’ your site
- Give the website a title and the right description ( this will serve as the meta description for search engines)
Some displayed images like the following will be shown:
By now, you should have access to your WordPress dashboard (the URL address is usually in this format: http://www.youronlinemagazinewebsite.com/wp-admin) and when you have logged in, your dashboard should look like the image below (and remember, you have moved away from Bluehost because you have nothing to do with bluehost technicalities again for now).
Step 6 (2)
Theme change selection (design configuration)
After the installation and you viewed your site ( www.youronlinemagazinewebsiteforexample), you will see a default design; however, we are going to change this to the earlier purchased design templates.
Follow the guidelines below to do that:
- Right on the WordPress dashboard, locate ‘themes ( it is usually under appearance, and it is at the left hand side of the page)’, click on it and click on ‘ Add new’
- You will be brought to the theme page, list of themes will be displayed for you to choose, ignore them and rather click on ‘upload’
- Locate the source of the downloaded ZIP file, click on it and upload it.
- In some cases, you may need to open the ZIP file and locate ‘only WordPress files’. If that is the case (which you will know because if you upload the ZIP file straight, it may show an error or takes longer time). Go to the ZIP file, unzip it and locate the ‘only WordPress files’
- Go back to your themes and click on upload, in this case, you will upload the ‘only WordPress files’
- After this, click on ‘Install’ and then ‘activate’
- Refresh the page and the design will change to the new template
But from experience dealing with clients in building their blog/site; it is sometimes easy if you upload the exact demo of the purchased template. And after the upload, you can start editing the contents and removing stuffs you do not want.
Demo upload and installation of same
To upload the demo, follow the guidelines below:
- You will need to first install the themes as earlier explained.
- Now, go to the ZIP file, unzip it and locate a file ending with the name .xml ; in some themes, it may be written as demo.xml
- You will need to install import plugin, to do that, go to settings on your dashboard (by the left hand side), locate import, click on import and follow the stated instructions.
- Once the plugin is done, continue; locate the source of xml and upload it and automatically, all the settings, pictures and videos from the original WordPress themes/demo will be live on your own website.
- Later on, you can start editing; removing some items you do not need and start adding yours.
Step 6 (3)
Permalink settings and others
One of the essential settings needed for any new WordPress blog is the permalink settings. This permalink setting is different from the one you will see from the Yoast SEO WordPress plugin. This permalink settings should be set immediately you have your site wholly set up.
Once you are done with the above settings and suggestions, the other steps you need to do immediately is to set up and configure your permalinks.
Follow the steps below:
- Locate settings (left of the dashboard), scroll down and you will see ‘permalinks’.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the permalinks setting page, once there, simply change the present default settings to ‘post name settings.
- Click save; this settings is important for SEO settings and is a fundamental thing if you want to enjoy good ranking on Google.
On the successful completion of this, other minor things you need to do are summarized below:
- Filling in the name of the website: It’s very easy to do; go to general ( under settings) and type in the name.
- Check out other things you need to adjust and promptly apply the needed changes.
- To add other needed settings
The next step is to install and activate needed plugins:
Step 6 (4)
WordPress plugin installation and configurations
WordPress software is the most powerful website building software because of the multidimensional functions it offers. With WordPress, you can turn an ordinary website to a giant monster and well-functioning site.
However, this is made possible by the installation, activation and configuration of what is called ‘WordPress Plugins’.
For an online magazine website that we are focused on, initial plugins you have to install are listed below:
- Yoast SEO plugin
- W3 Total Cache
- Jetpack plugin ( very important plugin, a MUST have plugin)
- Sumo plugin
- Nofollow plugin
Now, if you need other functions e.g. being able to sell downloadable eBooks, items etc, there are plugins for that and I have listed them below. Whatever you want or imagine with your magazine website, just go to wordpress.org, check under plugins and search using your keyword for the particular plugin of interest.
Some other plugins of interest are:
- Ecommerce /Woocommerce plugin ( to be able to sell items on your site e.g. like eCommerce)
- Easy Digital Download plugin ( selling eCopies of items, products and getting your money through PayPal)
- Contact Form7 plugin ( no need, JetPack handles this)
Step 6 (5)
With your new magazine website, the image below is what I mean by the ‘Menu’;
The menu is an important and integral part of the entire website and its importance is tied to the navigation it offers to both the search engines and human visitors.
Your menu has both primary and secondary menu (however, depending on the type of WordPress themes templates you are using)
To change the menu is simple, follow this guideline:
- Go to appearance from the left hand side of the WordPress (WP) dashboard, there you will see ‘ Menu’; Click on it and you will be brought to the main menu page
- On the main menu page, you can create ‘primary menu’ and secondary menu’; all the options are boldly stated there.
- For each type of menu created (the primary menu is usually the one just below the title and logo of the site); you can start adding the elements you want to add to the menu. The elements includes selected pages, posts, categories etc.; you will see this options at the left hand side of the menu page.
To get the best and be ahead of your competitors, I suggest you study and spy on other successful online magazine websites out there and try to do what you see on their site.
Step 6 (6)
Widget Configuration and settings
The widget is like the engine room of any WordPress site; it contains all the tools, and movable links/boxes to build your site. The image below is what a widget looks like:
With a widget, you:
- Set and adjust the entire FrontPage of the site
- Create sidebars and insert necessary links, elements and box
- Insert your Google Adsense codes ( or other Advertorial codes); the widgets makes it possible and/or otherwise you can use a WP plugin for that.
In the case of your own magazine website, the widget is important and I recommend you watch the video below on how to use the widget and set it up.
Step 6 (7)
The image below is an example of the FrontPage of your site; if you uploaded the demo from the purchased template as earlier discussed, you are going to have the exact demo from the themes ( with exception of some few images).
Generally, all you have to do on the FrontPage is to set it up and adjust all necessary items/tools/pages.
To do that, you will make use of:
- The widgets
- The customizer
- The FrontPage (i.e. the home page itself)
Also remember that the menu settings and feature will also be adjusted from the menu. Any displayed posts on the FrontPage, just notice the category on which it was published, go to the category make changes or upload more posts. If you are patient, study, observe the entire settings and site very well, you will set up everything perfectly by yourself.
To adjust the front page, 80% of your attention should go to the widgets and on some occasions, you will adjust by clicking the ‘edit’ link of the front page itself.
Step 6 (8)
Page set up
Once clear about the above points and settings, you need to create and set up important pages.
A page is an important part of the entire website architecture. Some pages contains information that you cannot publish for the entire web but just for select information. A page gives ample/detailed information about the purpose of the site and mission statement.
For an online magazine website, the following are important pages you should create, publish and set up immediately:
- About page or About us page
- Contact page
- Advertisement page
- Disclosure page ( important if you make money on the site, either by affiliate promotion or CPC monetization)
To create a page, do the following tasks:
- From your dashboard, you will see ‘pages’; click on ‘ Add pages’
- Name the page and publish it.
- After publishing it (e.g. if the page is the ‘About’ page, then you will go to your menu and set it to show under the primary menu.
The only page that is a little bit difficult to create is the ‘Contact’ page and it is because of the contact form.
The solution is this: Publish the ‘contact page’ normally as you would publish a page. Install the Jetpack plugin, get it activated by connecting it to a free wordpress.com account. By default, the contact form is created and it appears on the tools area of all pages and post ( when in edit mode).
Step 6 (8)
Category set up
Please, you need to understand the importance of having a category on your magazine website. Every published post, news, trends must fall under a particular category.
The reason is because a category makes your site looks professional and it helps in the navigation for humans and search engines alike.
To run an online magazine website, you will need to create and set up the following categories:
- News / Updates
- Latest Products
- Fashion trends
- Gists / Gossips etc.
These are not all, they are the ones that comes to my mind as at the time of writing this post. To get an idea, you can just check out other leading sites out there e.g. Eonline, perezhilton etc and get the needed inspiration.
Publishing your first content/news/updates
If all the above guidelines were diligently followed, the next step is for you to start posting articles, writing news updates, sharing trends etc. for your audiences.
You should understand that there are many magazine websites out there, and as such, don’t follow the masses, but try to make yours unique.
Setting up your website on Google search console and analytics
Congratulations for having your site online, however, the task is far from over for the technical stages. One more last thing you need to do is to submit the site to Google and get it indexed. Doing that is easy, you just have to:
- Create a sitemap ( you create a sitemap from the already installed Yoast SEO plugin)
- Submit the sitemap to Google search console
- Submit the entire website URL to Google search console and get your site verified.
The major requirements is for you to have a free Gmail account (I recommend you create a separate Gmail account for this purpose and not use your personal Gmail account).
To set up your website on Google, follow the guidelines below:
- Open a free Gmail account
- Go to
- ( https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home) , and use your Gmail account to open the site
- You will be asked for verification, just follow the stated guidelines and get your site verified
Once done, go to the sitemap section of your Google search console and submit your sitemap, as seen on the image below:
- Again, for faster indexing of your entire website, constant crawling and also immediate indexing of your website articles/posts, I usually make use of the ‘ fetch as’ feature of the search console. To do this is easy, simply click on the ‘fetch as’ link and submit your URL address (the address of the site as displayed on the browser).
If you need support and help on this aspect, just reach out to me immediately, I will be glad to be of help.
Congratulations, we have just finished the first phase (called the technical phase) on how you can start and make an online magazine website. The next phase is also comprehensive and it is a complete guideline on how you can make it successful.
Success Tips / Promotion / Marketing
The short answer is ‘real hard work’ and the implementation of success factors proven to work in this niche. I will be listing them out and also explaining/guiding you on how to get it all done.
One thing you should realize is that; the way to success is hard and not soft and so the adage goes like this: ‘The hard way, the only way’.
You will need to take your online magazine website with all forms of seriousness, dedication, commitment if you truly wants to achieve success with it.
Below are key points I have listed that will propel you to the pinnacle of success:
- Build a Team
- Studying your competitors /Spying
- Have a plan and stick to it
- Invest upfront
- Publish regularly
- Have a vision and mission statement
- Start monetizing from the very beginning
- Concentrate on social media ( Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube
A brief explanation on each:
Build a Team
It is a good thing to be the carrier of the dream, vision and purpose, however you will soon realize that you need helping hands.
You can start all alone by yourself, but as time goes on, fatigue and stress will set in. The best advice from successful business owners and entrepreneurs is that you build a team from the beginning. The team may be your wife, girlfriend, children etc. Each person will handle a specified task.
Individuals in the team can handle task such as managing social media accounts, while you write the articles and content etc. The bottom line is that if you want to build, create, start and run an effective successful online magazine website, you need to build a team that believes in your vision and purpose.
Advice: Do not pay the team or any member of the team from the beginning. Success comes over a period of certain time and months.
Studying your competitors /Spying
There is always a leader in any industry niche you find yourself!!
The essence of the above proverb is to open your eyes to the concept of handling and managing your competitors. As a newbie just starting out, you will need to study and spy on other successful magazine websites out there.
Study their model, study their advertisement page, spy on their ‘ about page’, study the way they engage with their audiences, take note of their social media account profiles ( Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc).
Doing this will give you speed to accomplish and taste success faster.
Have a plan and stick to it
Show me a man without plan and purpose, and I will show you a failure!!
It is very true; in this industry niche, you need to come with a plan; details of your plan may include:
- The initial amount of money you are willing to invest for at least one year without expecting returns or gains ( ROI)
- Short term plans: team building, how to make money from the site, article publications, who will manage the site if you are not around etc
- Long term plans: Will the website survive for the next one year if you are not making profits or adequate earnings. How will you support it from being an infant to a matured business entity?
- Who will manage specific tasks on the site? E.g social media accounts, article writing, news updates, site maintenance etc.
Sit down and thoroughly ask yourself honest questions!! It is more than having the passion to run, manage and start an online magazine website!!.
One of the chief reasons why most businesses of whites people tends to succeed compared to a black or African man is that; a white man invests massively in the business!!
We live in an age of intense competition and if you are not determined to succeed, then you will get swallowed by the crowd.
Friends, you need to invest considerable amount of money to get started because doing so will give you faster growth trajectory and success.
You will need to invest in building and managing social media accounts (especially Facebook, twitter and Instagram), you will need to buy at least 3 years website hosting package and domain. Invest money and relax to absorb the initial shocks that may want to give you setbacks.
You may also need invest and set aside some certain amounts of money for going to events, getting good cameras, interviewing personalities and sometimes getting a virtual assistant.
In addition, you may need to pay professional columnists to write columns/piece on your website or even pay professional writers to write articles for you at the beginning.
Just check out the feed of those magazine websites, you will discover that constant streams of post are being published and shared constantly.
This is one major secret to success!!
You will need to publish news, special piece, articles, blog posts etc on a constant regular basis.
Visitors to your websites and fans on your social media accounts must be receiving/seeing posts on a regular basis.
Think on this and work it out!!
Have a vision and mission statement
Your vision is the driving force that will push you to success; however, to avoid distraction and the temptation of giving up, write down your visions and turn it to a mission statement. Hang it on the walls of your office or your room and constantly reads it.
Doing this will constantly will build motivation and the will to move forward in you.
Again, it is important that your team understands your vision and they can only do so if there is a written mission statement.
Start monetizing from the very beginning
There is something about money that you and I understands; Money is never enough, there is always that insatiable appetite/hunger to get more money!!
With this understanding, it is important you build your site and monetize it from the very beginning. Do not worry about the cents you will be seeing during your initial days, but these cents will give you the motivation that it can become thousands and even millions?
Apply for a Google Adsense Account at www.google.com/adsense and also apply as an affiliate marketer with major brands. You can do so by joining amazon or even Shareasale. You can read more about these processes down below.
Concentrate on social media (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube
I am going to extensively explain this particular area of interest. There is no life for you and no aroma of success in sight if you do not have an active presence on social media. Social media is the lifeline of all successful online magazine websites out there.
Just take a vivid look at the Facebook, twitter and Instagram accounts of leading magazines and you will be amazed at two things:
- The enormous amount of followers and fans they have
- The high level of engagement they have with their audiences
Now, the question is, how will you go about the issue of social media, leverage on its marketing and use it to achieve success?
Please, I will be focusing on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!!
Get a free account on social media
- Facebook: Go to Facebook and open a free Facebook business page. Best practices is to use the name of your domain to open the account. E.g. Facebook.com/nameofyouronlinemagazine
- Twitter: Go to twitter at twitter.com and open a free account
- YouTube: Go to YouTube, at youtube.com and open a free account
- Instagram: Go to Instagram and open a free account
Create Same Profile on them
Your profile should talk about what your site offers, does and what makes it unique. The same profile should cut across all your social media accounts.
Get professional profile background pictures
First time appearance matters a lot. In essence, don’t just open a boring or empty profiles on these sites. Get good pictures about your brand and use it as your profile picture and background.
Build and get followers / Fans
This is the most difficult aspect, however, it is also your secret weapon to success. Your initial drive to get followers and fans is to invest and spend money to get these things.
Facebook: For Facebook, placing advert to get likes (also known as followers/fans) is not rocket science. On your FB page, click on advert and chose the option of getting followers. For best results, it is better to use a competitor’s Facebook page as your reference.
This is what I mean, you place order and select the followers of your competitor and also chose the right demographics and interest. Spend your money wisely and you can start from USD5-10 to get started. You can make research about getting best results when running FB Ads.
Twitter: twitter.com is a secret weapon that most people do not know much about. After creating the account and uploading the perfect pictures and background photos, you will need to concentrate to get followers.
You must remember that your twitter account should also follow the same pattern of branding by using your domain name as the name of the account.
However, from my own experience, placing advert on twitter.com is the only downside to it because it is seriously expensive. What I use to get real, targeted followers is using a premium service called Manageflitter. I recommend you check out this amazing App to build strong targeted twitter followers.
YouTube: For Youtube, don’t spend money to get people to subscribe. All you have to do is to upload your own original interviews of people, celebrities you have done on it. Share and upload funny videos of events etc. and before you know what is happening, it starts growing and people will automatically starts subscribing to your channel.
Instagram: Follow the same pattern of building your FB likes for Instagram. Take Instagram seriously.
How to Use your Social Media Accounts effectively
Opening a social media accounts will not give you success but the effective use of the accounts is what will speed up the success of your site.
Two things you will need to do is:
- Constantly share your videos, pictures, articles, posts, news updates on Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc on a daily basis. You can give yourself a time frame of an hour each to post an item.
- Do not use automated software’s to do this, and if at all you want to scale up your work activities and sharing of your posts, I recommend you make use of the earlier mentioned APP ( Manageflitter) to do this. In addition, you need to get engaged with your audience, followers, likes and fans. Respond to their comments, questions etc.
However, the most potent and powerful social media sites to use is Facebook and you can only get the best out of Facebook by boosting your shared videos, posts, pictures etc.
Do not wait till you have millions of likes/followers on Facebook and also, do not depend on it. What will give you faster result is to boost your shared items.
For more understanding on how to use Facebook and social media to get millions of traffic with case studies, I recommend you read the resource materials below:
How to Make Money With an Online Magazine Website
As earlier mentioned above, there are different ways for you to start a online magazine website and make money. The following are the listed methods:
- Using CPC method ( basically, the use of Google AdSense)
- Using Affiliate Marketing
- Using Direct Advertisement
- Using Press Releases
A brief explanation:
Using CPC Method
CPC means cost per click; and it is the most widely used and popular means of monetizing your website.
All content farms website and magazine sites make use of CPC, most especially during their initial days of just starting out.
There are different types of CPC out there, however, the most reliable and dependable out of them all is Google AdSense. I recommend the use of Google AdSense to use on your site. To get started, you can apply for the program at www.google.com/adsense; however, make sure your site is ready, full of contents and professionally running.
Using Affiliate Marketing
From my own point of view, affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative way of making money on any niche website, including running an online magazine website.
Just market related products and services on your sites. You can sign up as an affiliate marketer for Amazon, eBay, ShareaSale and promote their products on your site.
The money you will be making from affiliate marketing is far better than the use of Google Adsense. However, the best way to get the best out of them all is to use both Google AdSense and affiliate marketing on your website.
Using Direct Advertisement
You really want to make good money and high revenue from your magazine website? The honest answer is that you should go in the way of direct advertisement.
To have an idea of how it works and how you can get started, I recommend you spy and study the advertising pages of your competitors and other successful sites out there.
However, the basic concept is reaching out to big corporations, brands and offer your services to them.
Using Press Releases
Buzzfeed, the giant viral website makes use of these method; the truth is that they are making millions of dollars every year by using this simple method of generating money on their website.
This is how it works:
When you run a magazine blog or site, you do not run any other forms of advertisement on the site. When brands, manufacturers, companies business owners etc approaches you for advertisement, you simply tell them your model is press release.
You should have a solid team that can write a white paper article or content about the products, services, materials, tools etc of the company and you publish it on your site. After publishing it, then you give it the maximum exposure it can get through social media ( Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc).
This is the model and it is proven to be a real money making machine.
Starting, building, and running a successful online magazine website is not for the lazy folks; it requires discipline, planning and hardwork. You should also take social media seriously and invest massively on it.
If you need help, kindly reach out to me through the comment section. Thanks.