Building and launching a successful classified website like Gumtree, olx etc. is not a child’s play but achievable, this tutorial looks at how you can make and run it; most of these sites runs on both App and website; so know this fact if you are thinking on how to start, create and build such a site.
To build and make a classified website like Gumtree, olx etc. you will need the following;
- A mobile responsive WordPress themes (templates) with full functions.
- A short, unique and memorable domain name
- Perfect webhosting that offers 99.9% uptime and zero downtime
- Initial starting investment ranging from USD150 –USD450
- Full attention to learn what I will show you in this tutorial, your hard work, commitment, dedication and focus
The App and the website are both synced together and all changes and activities happens in real time. This tutorial is focused not on the App but on how to build a mobile responsive classified site that will nearly do the work of the App.
I earlier published a detailed guideline on how to create a website like Craigslist, you can read it here.
Table of contents
- Getting mobile responsive WordPress themes
- The Domain name acquisition and registration
- Webhosting, registration and configuration
- Introducing WordPress software – installation and activation
- Detailed set up and configuration (MUST READ- MAIN TUTORIAL)
- How to maintain your new site
- Getting indexed in Google- Steps to take
- Fixing SEO- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog along with your site – Using a theme with Blog feature
Success Tips / Marketing
- How to make money with a classified site
- Dummy Account Creation
- Promoting new site
- using Guest Posting
- Getting Aggressive on Social Media – Leveraging on FB, Instagram, YouTube and twitter
- Using Paid advertisements
- Networking with influencers for massive exposure and popularity
This is a lengthy tutorial of 6000 word count. Are you ready? Then let us proceed.
Getting mobile responsive WordPress themes
To build a classified website from scratch takes time and lots of money, however, the best way to go about it is to leverage on the use of WordPress themes.
Premium WordPress themes are professionally built website templates that are already built for ready-made purposes. These templates are built using the WordPress software and they are the best recommended way to getting started with a classified website.
Our focus is on the use of Premium WordPress themes that are mobile responsive, meaning every function the desktop version on PC/laptop does is also present when you use a mobile phone or gadgets.
The following are recommended WordPress classified themes for your consideration:
You can get these themes from the below recommended companies:
The choice of your design must have a full function expected of such site, e.g. having front end submission button/link for advertisers/people to submit their ads etc; perfect payment processing integration, detailed viewing of listed items, Google maps integration etc.
You have to seriously check these themes and their demo before making a buying decision because we will be installing the demo so that you can have an easy start to the whole concept.
Once satisfied, go ahead and make the purchase, then download the file as a ZIP file (this is the file we are going to upload and make the design of the site).
For the purpose of this tutorial, I will be making use of the themes below as an example for your learning.
The Domain name acquisition and registration
Gumtree.com, olx.com, olx.co.za etc. are all examples of a domain name. For your new project you are about to launch, you will have to come up with a unique name that defines your purpose and brand.
This name will be used as your domain name and it needs to be registered. So think of a name that can be used with the following features:
- Name should not be too long, it should be a short name (not more than 10 letter words)
- It should not contain any hyphen, numbers or punctuation marks
- It should be unique, easy to remember, type and pronounce
Once you have various names with the above features, then you need to verify their availability whether you can register them as yours. To do that, make use of the Bluehost domain name checker form below:
Because of various competition all over, if you discover that your preferred choice is available, then you need to get and register it immediately as shown above. If it is successful, we will need to host the domain name also; that brings us to the next step:
Webhosting, registration and configuration
The domain name needs to be hosted before your site can go live on the internet. The best and most affordable webhosting company to use is bluehost because of so many advantages.
- For instance, I have been using Bluehost for more than 8 years and I also use them for all my clients and other blogs. They are highly reliable, dependable, and secure; especially with their 24 hours customer support services.
- In addition, it is better and most advisable to have the same company handling your domain name and web hosting (having a DNS problem when you host the domain name elsewhere is totally eradicated)
During the domain name registration, Bluehost ask you whether you want to host the site or not, I highly recommend you host with them on the USD3.5 package per month because you are just starting out. This package is affordable and you can accommodate about 4000 traffic per day on it.
Follow the guidelines below to get started.
After hosting, we need to install the software that will power the site i.e. we need to install and activate WordPress software.
WordPress software – installation and activation
There are lots of software available to build a site but none of them is as dependable, versatile and reliable like WordPress.
One of the factors that makes WordPress to be unique are the plugins and the themes. With WordPress plugin, you can add features and functions to the site without writing any line of code
After hosting the site, you will need to install WordPress, you do not have to worry about doing this, and everything is done for you automatically once you give the approval.
Follow the guidelines below to understand better.
Please note down your password and username (admin or email address) because you will need them to access and login to what is called the WordPress dashboard, shown below;
Detailed set up and configuration
This is the main tutorial teachings and I will like you to pay full attention to everything that will be discussed. In this teaching, I will be making use of the themes below for practical understanding:
The following points will be fully discussed.
- Upload purchased classified templates with its demo
- WordPress plugins to install
- Permalinks Structure Adjustment
- Header, Footer and Logo Adjustments
- Editing of the Menu structure and settings
- Publishing and editing page, including category set up
- Managing your widgets
- FrontPage Adjustment and settings
- Adding Classified Ads – Admin and user option ( Front End Submission Feature)
- Uploading Pictures – high Resolution images
- Installation of advanced search systems
- Google Maps integration
- Adding Contact Form
- Create Advertiser Profile Page with detailed Ad Page
Step 5 (1)
Upload purchased classified templates with its demo
I suggested to you the purchase of premium WordPress themes, if you have bought it, then we can proceed because we will need to install the themes and also its demo for easy start.
As earlier mentioned, I will be making use of the above themes for this tutorial; to upload and install the themes and its demo, follow the steps below:
- Go to themes, under appearance, click on add new themes, locate the ZIP file (purchased downloaded themes), upload it.
- After uploading, you will asked for the installation, give the approval, have it installed and also activated.
Demo upload and installation
After this, you need to import the demo so that the site can look like the themes; continue with the steps below:
- First, you will need to locate and source the demo file; you will see the demo file if you unzip the ZIP file of the downloaded themes. Just go there and unzip the file, check inside the unzip file and locate demo or any xml file.
- Secondly, you will need to install the import plugin; go to tools (below the appearance, further down on the left hand side of the dashboard), click on import and from the import page, click on the last option to install the import plugin
- Run the plugin, have it installed, and activated.
- After this, the plugin will locate the demo file or the xml file; run the command for the import and the whole demo contents will be imported.
- Check your homepage and you will discover that the entire settings and details from the original demo has been uploaded but if pictures and images are not showing, you will need to handle that separately manually.
Watch the video below on these two processes:
Step 5 (2)
WordPress plugins to install
WordPress plugins makes a WordPress site to work and the plugin also helps in adding features and lots of functions in it.
Because we made use of the imported demo, you will first need to check the plugins page to know the plugins already imported and installed.
Go to plugins (below appearance), click on it and you will be brought to the plugins settings page as shown below. Check through the list and see the ones already installed.
But nevertheless, the following plugins are essential and MUST be installed.
- Yoast SEO plugin: Takes care of SEO issues.
- W3 Total Cache: Makes the site runs and load fast.
- Akismet Plugin: important to stop hacking and spamming.
- Jetpack plugin: Multi-tasking plugin, very much needed!!
- Sumo plugin: Very good for social media integration.
You can simply watch the video below on how to handle the installation of these plugins.
After this, to have a perfect classified website, the following plugins need to be installed as soon as possible. Though, some themes already installed these plugins for you or they may have just integrated the code in the themes itself. Either, you will need to check.
- WP Google Maps: Google maps is important because it helps to give detailed location of a classified listing. More detailed further below.
- PayPal Payment platform: This helps in processing of your payment because this is a peer to peer sort of marketplace. Though the perfect themes/templates should handle this aspect for you without stress if they already have it installed and integrated. From my experience, I can only recommend two plugins ( Easy Digital download and TAC Paypal Escrow System.). But anyway, this is part of the items/features you should check in the sort of template you want to buy. You can check for more options on this type of preferred plugin from the main WordPress.org website.
- Advanced Search Plugin: The normal search feature of WordPress may not be perfect to run a classified site because of the complexities and details expected of ad listings. For examples, visitors/customers need information on pricing, status, type, price, location, parking sports, number of rooms available etc. They should be able to search using keywords. I recommend the Wpsolr plugin for this purpose.
- Again, the perfect themes should have this feature, but if not, then you need to install this plugin.
Step 5 (3)
Permalinks Structure Adjustment
For all new sites, it is important to set and adjust the default permalink setting and structure. For the best performance, you will change the present structure to a date based structure. See the image below to do this.
Step 5 (4)
Header, Footer and Logo Adjustments
It is important you adjust the header, footer and the logo to yours. With the theme example I am using, the image below is a description of the header and footer.
The header is the top of the design and it is constant throughout the entire pages, categories, posts and ad listings. The header is the house of the logo, the menu etc. To adjust your header and also the footer, see the guideline below.
- It is either from the theme options/panel
- From the widget settings
Most themes comes with a theme option/panel from where you can adjust, edit and set up anything, including colours, fronts etc. However, not all themes has this feature. You need to check. Check your dashboard, after login in,, you should be able to see it just before the appearance, however, if your theme does not have it, then you make use of the widget.
From the widget, you can adjust and edit anything you want. The logo upload and the required size will be there and you will be able to adjust the logo and also upload yours. For the logo, you may also check the theme options/panel.
The footer is the base of the site and it is also constant throughout the site just like the header. To edit or add anything to the footer, simply check the steps I illustrated for the header above.
Step 5 (5)
Editing of the Menu structure and settings
Successful classified websites knows the importance of the menu, they understand that the high/good conversion on the site is made possible because of the menu.
The menu is the most important part of the header because it is just under it as seen in the image below:
The menu is the gateway to your site; to leverage on the importance, you will need to put important page (s), Ad listings, offers and category on the menu because it is also constant throughout the entire site.
To get started, first, check the menu you have already as seen above because we are using the demo. To see the menu page, login to your WordPress dashboard, and in the appearance, click on menu.
On the menu page, you will see everything clearly, you can edit, remove, add and adjust any elements you want.
Watch this video on how create and edit the menu;
Step 5 (6)
Publishing and editing page, including category set up
What you are about to run is a business, however, an online business; you need to have some pages (though some of them will have been created because of the demo). So go to your page settings area and check.
So, if a page e.g. contact page is already created, simply edit it and put your own information. Do these for all other related pages. However, to create a new page, just click on ‘add new page’; follow the online screen instructions and publish the new page.
The following are important pages that must be published;
- Terms of service
- Disclosure Policy (Very Important)
- Advertise etc.
Most of the above mentioned pages can be inserted in the footer, while you put the most important sales/ad listing pages or category in the header area.
Creating a category for your Ad listings is very important for the following reasons;
- It helps to make your site look organized and professionally run
- It makes it easy for visitors and customers to easily get access to what they want; they are able to get the right Ads without wasting their precious hours and minutes.
The image below is the category arrangement and settings area using the above mentioned themes and also my own blog templates (this blog you are reading right now);
Every Ad listing you want to upload and publish must fall in a particular category; to create a category, follow the guidelines below:
Go to your dashboard, locate ‘category’; it is in the post icon by the left hand side of the dashboard.
On the category page as shown above, click create ‘category’, give it a title and then publish it.
At the same time, you can also have sub categories of items and even location based. You need to master the art of creating the right category, it will help the search system in place, the search engine bots and also humans/visitors to your site.
Step 5 (7)
Managing your widgets
This is an example of a widget as shown below:
The widget is very powerful because with it, you can create elements in the right sidebar of the site, you can place important navigation links to the sidebar and do lots more.
The function of the widget is not just limited to that, you can also use the widget to carry out any editing functions or tasks you need to do on the site e.g. editing of the footer and or even uploading of the logo etc.
Step 5 (8)
FrontPage Adjustment and settings
The image below is the FrontPage description:
Having any Ad listing showing on the FrontPage has a higher chances of getting good conversion in terms of sales and purchase.
Most advertisers prefers their listings to even appear on the FrontPage because they know it will convert very well and positively very fast.
To have any Ad listings, products or images appear on the FrontPage, follow the guidelines below;
- By the Ad listings settings
- By the theme options/panel
- By the General settings
- By Administrator settings and approval
Ad Listings Settings
Most classified WordPress themes or classified website templates have this option for any published listings. However, the admin has about 100% rights privilege to make any Ad listing to appear on the Frontage.
However, in most cases, just go to the listings page, click on edit and look out for that option on the edit settings page (something like make ‘this listing to appear on the FrontPage or used as the featured listings/post or featured image’).
By the theme options/panel
This option will not be accessible or available to any advertiser or any other user apart from the Administrator.
So, if you are the administrator, you can go to the theme options/panel (if your themes has it), look at the FrontPage settings and set it up based on your preference.
By the General settings
This feature is also only available to the administrator as specific instructions is given to either allow new Ad postings to be displayed on the FrontPage as they are being published.
To access this feature, go to the settings (on the left hand side of the dashboard, click on writing), and change the order to allow new posts to be displayed on the FrontPage as shown in the image below.
Step 5 (9)
Adding Classified Ads – Admin and Front End User Submission Option
Now is the time for you to start adding classified ads on the site. Remember that the demo feature is present, but they are not real, so you need to start adding your own listings and gradually edit or remove the demo contents one by one.
Adding classified Ads can be done in two ways:
- Through you as the Administrator
As an administrator, you simply login to your WordPress dashboard, click on the ‘add new ad/add new posts ‘etc. and follow the screen guidelines. Everything you need to publish are clearly present, even with the SEO settings, number of images to upload etc.
- Front End Users Submission of Ad Listings
A standard and professionally built classified WordPress themes must have the submit button or sign up /register button present on the homepage or throughout the pages of the site. With this easily accessed button, all front end users and advertisers can easily submit and upload their classified Ad listings.
The image below is an example of my explanation;
However, if your theme does not have this feature, do not stress, all you have to do is to install and activate a good front end submission plugin. You can try this AWPCP plugin or just search the WordPress plugin repository.
With the above issues sorted out, you need to set up your category already because each published Ad Postings needs to fall under a specific and unique category so that users and visitors can easily search and locate it. You can read my earlier guide above on how to create a category.
To add a classified Ads, the following factors are important:
- Uploading a high quality/High resolution Picture/Image
Pictures, videos and images carries more weight and good conversions that just ordinary words/text. Your listing should be a good quality picture/images. It should be sharp and bold, showing proper features of the item. In most cases, you will need to upload between 1-4 images and chose the most perfect one as the featured image.
- Detailed Information
A classified listing should contain full information about the items or products. It should contain proper information that will not mislead buyers or customers. In most cases, you will have to set the price and also be fair with it. More details below
Step 5 (10)
Uploading Pictures – high Resolution images
I have explained above on the importance of having a high quality, high resolution pictures for your listings.
To upload a picture is not rocket science, just go to the box or area you want to insert or upload picture, click on it and follow the screen instructions.
Or follow this guide;
- Go to media, seen by the left hand side of the dashboard, before appearance, click on it and on the media setting page, click on add new media
- Follow the screen guidelines, locate the source of the image, upload it and it will be done.
Once done with this step, then we move to the next step.
Step 5 (11)
Installation of advanced search systems
The search feature of a site like this is different from a normal or usual search features. You will need a super advanced sort of search feature where visitors and people can make use of keywords, sort and filter out results based on size, location, price, date etc.
A standard themes should have this advanced search in place, just like the search details below (from the theme I am using as an example).
The search icon should be present on the homepage, at the header and also at the sidebar of all the pages.
Step 5 (12)
Google Maps integration and Set-up
Variety is the spice of life and that is where the issue of having a strong and deeply integrated Google maps is needed.
With a Google map, a visitor from Texas, in USA for example can view a particular Ad Listings, know the nearest location to his /her own place and be able to make buying decision. It is most likely that the buyer or visitor from Texas will not want to go all the way to Florida just to buy a used item , the buyer will rather prefer the an Ad item that is closest to his/her present location.
Both Google map and a detailed advanced search system in place works hand in hand to deliver the most perfect location base queries for any particular search. This plugin ( WP Google Maps) is recommended.
Step 5 (13)
Adding Contact Form
The presence of a contact form is important for closing up deals. All standard classified websites must have contact form page for each advertiser/user.
In addition, the presence of contact form should also be present on the page where you have the Ad listings so that customers and visitors can easily reach out to you.
Just like the example shown below:
Step 5 (14)
Create Advertiser Profile Page with detailed Ad Page/Submission Form
Either you are the administrator controlling the registration of new users/advertisers or whether you are making use of the Front end submission button as earlier discussed, it is important to have ;
- A well detailed advertiser profile page
- A much detailed Ad Page
- An Ad submission Form
Advertiser Profile Page
The above is the profile from the sample template above I am using to teach you; a standard template should have an already built profile page. All you have to do is to edit and upload your own professional details.
A much detailed Ad Page
Why do you think people and buyers love reviews? It is because they want to be sure of what they are going to buy. If you have scanty or not well detailed information about the Ad listing, it will not convert and sell. You need to have detailed information, with more than 1 image (about 4 images) of your offerings. Make it easy for customers to easily know everything they need to know about the items and product. Be honest with your information and details.
Ad Submission form
The image below depicts an ad submission form; this form is a must on all classified sites and it should be present even for Front End submission users (for advertisers and users).
The form should contain all basic and essential information needed in order to upload any Ad Listing.
Other important features of the classipress WordPress theme mentioned above includes:
How to maintain your new site
Maintenance is crucial and important for many reasons; to maintain the integrity, to maintain the security and to keep it active.
There are four principal ways to maintain a classified site;
- Updating the WordPress software
- Updating the WordPress themes
- Updating WordPress plugins
- Keeping an eye on uploaded Listings ( having an approval mechanism in place)
Updating the software, themes and plugins happens automatically, however, with your permission. You do not have to worry because you will be notified of any available updates for the above three issues.
The notification icon will be shown on your dashboard and you just have to approve the update process. This is very important, always remember to run the updates whenever you see such notification.
Keeping an eye on uploaded Listings
This is a little bit tedious because you have to do it manually. You need to keep an eye on what users and advertisers are posting on the site so as to maintain the integrity of the site.
The best way to do this is to put a mechanism in place whereby any new posted item MUST be approved by you (the administrator) before it goes live. You can enable this feature from your own administrator settings, from the theme options/panel and also from the Front End User submission settings that is available only to the administrator.
Doing this helps in check and balance of the site.
Getting indexed in Google- Steps to take
Your site should be ready by now and the next critical step you need to implement is on how to get traffic from real people.
The number one recommended way to achieve is to get registered and indexed on Google, Google is the biggest and most influential search engine that is capable of sending real organic traffic from real people to your site.
To get indexed in Google so that your site will now be appearing in Google search result pages, including all your listings, you need two things:
- Setting your site on Yoast SEO plugin
- Registering on Google search console and getting verified
Yoast SEO plugin
I earlier mentioned that you need to install this plugin, so get it installed and activated. Once installed and activated, look towards the left hand side of the dashboard, you will see the icon for Yoast (scroll and check carefully), click on it and set up your site by simply following on –screen instructions.
You can read the resource guide from the main Yoast Homepage
Google Search Console
Go to www.google.com/console/ , sign up freely and get your new site registered and verified. Follow the on-screen instruction and set up everything. To get your site verified, I recommend you watch the video below.
You can also use the Yoast SEO plugin to verify your site in Google search console; once done successfully, simply submit your sitemaps ( you also create the sitemap using the Yoast plugin) and your URL address using the ‘fetch as’ features.
Fixing SEO- Search Engine Optimization
SEO is search engine optimization and it is a good thing if you can set up your site with all the standard SEO practices in place.
To get started, just make use of the Yoast SEO plugin to handle all the basic SEO needs of the site. I recommend you watch the video below on basic SEO issues and solutions using Yoast.
Blog along with your site – Using a theme with Blog feature
Your primary goal is driving traffic, either organic, human and /or social traffic to the site; you should simply get traffic to the site anyhow and in any manner.
Blogging is one powerful way to drive traffic to your classified site. Blogging keeps your site fresh and busy, it helps and boost your SEO (search engine optimized site) and Google spiders will be constantly crawling your site. This acts makes your listings and blog posts to appear higher on Google search result pages (SERP) and helps drive real targeted organic traffic to the site.
As you can see in the image below, publishing of blog posts is called blogging, get engaged and start writing/publishing quality articles/contents to the site, probably once per week using keyword rich contents relating to shopping, classified and other features present on the site.
We are done with the entire set up issues, the next stage is the success tips, strategies, making money and promotional steps to make it successful.
How to make money with a classified site
Making money on a classified website is one issue that got lots of people confused. Believe me, the truly successful sites in this niche makes lot of enormous money every day, month and year after years.
There are three ways to make good money, and they are:
- Offering premium Advertisement ( Ad Listing)
- Using / Accepting Paid Classifieds listings submission
- Ad Monetization
- Embracing Affiliate marketing
Step 10 (1)
Offering premium Advertisement (Ad Listing)
When you offer premium advertisement on your site, you stand to gain a higher chance of making real quality money. Based on the preference of some advertisers e.g. due to urgency or the authority and popularity of the site, they may accept your premium advertisement offer.
Being premium means you will give them the best deal possible ever, and the most important place to feature their Ads listing is definitely at the top of the homepage (the header area, measuring 728 by 90 in size dimension).
You have to check that the theme you are going to use for your site design has this Ad feature at the header (at the top of the homepage).
Step 10 (2)
Using / Accepting Paid Classifieds listings submission
From the very first day, some classified sites accept only paid listings, there is nothing like free. Embracing this model from day one is good as it allows you to be focused.
However, it also means you should have done your homework properly by having your SEO properly in place, having an authority site and an active presence on social media networks.
You can start by collecting small amount of money to bring in users and advertisers. Please know that this model is quite different from the premium Ad offer I explained above.
Step 10 (3)
Most beginners and starter embraces this model by using CPC (cost per click). They make use of Google AdSense, which is a very good and excellent monetization program run by Google. To get started with Google Adsense, check the requirements and how to join at www.google.com/adsense/
Step 10 (4)
Embracing Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the best and most preferred options, far better than Google AdSense or any other CPC method.
You simply help to market and promote a company’s product, equipment’s, listings, offers and get a commission whenever there is a purchase or conversion.
You can sign up as affiliate with Amazon, eBay, Shareasale, commission Junction etc.
Dummy Account Creation
Sometimes, you need to apply some tricks to accelerate and speed up your success. Some of this trick in this niche business is to create active dummy account. Doing this make the site to look busy with people.
For example, advertisers will not want to come to an empty classified website and you expect them to convert or make sales, it is not possible.
So, how do you do this?
- Since you are the administrator, use the Front End user submission button or icon to create about 10 different accounts. Or you can simply make use of the user access from the dashboard and create these accounts. You will need 10 different email accounts for all of them.
- On each account, create the perfect advertiser profile with full information, even upload real images etc;
- Do everything possible as if a real user or advertiser did it.
- Now, for each user/advertiser, assign about 10 Ad listings/offerings and publish it
- Do these for all the ten (10) dummy accounts
- It will take time and some hard work, but try and get it done.
- Remember those email accounts and try to configure ‘received messages on these emails to be forwarded to you. So if a customer or visitor visits any of these dummy accounts and probably contact, you will get the email and be able to follow up!!
This trick has proven to work excellently well and you will be surprised!!
Promoting new site
The promotion and marketing of the new site is another challenge that you need to manage and overcome.
Since this is a business, you need to apply all promotional methods to get it out there. The following are guidelines to follow and implement.
- Using Paid advertisements on other platforms
- Using Google Adwords and Facebook Marketing
- Using Guest posting
- Getting Aggressive on Social Media – Leveraging on FB, Instagram, YouTube and twitter
- Networking with influencers for massive exposure and popularity
Step 12 (1)
Using Paid advertisements on other platforms
Marketing is the solution to getting heard and known. As you are planning to collect money from other people and advertisers, so also, you need to pay other platforms to get known and heard.
- Go to other blogs and websites and advertise your new site there
- Go to Forums and advertise your new sites there
Step 12 (2)
Using Google Adwords and Facebook Marketing
Big time successful classified websites places advertisement on both Google Adwords and Facebook. The honest truth is this, using those two platforms alone is guaranteed to bring you your desired results.
- Go to Google Adwords at google.com/adwords and advertise your new site
- Go to Facebook at facebook.com and advertise your new site (to get the best out of FB marketing, make use of the retargeting tool/option).
Step 12 (3)
Using Guest posting
Guest posting, when done with blogging boosts the SEO influence of your site. Guest posting is done with the absolute aim of getting dofollow backlinks from those blogs/site you have been to.
It works this way, you write and publish high quality posts/articles on related blogs/popular and high authority blogs and you are positioned to receive a chunk of that site/blog visitors/customers/subscribers to your own site.
I always recommend you outsource the task of guest posting to professional freelance writers.
Step 12 (4)
Getting Aggressive on Social Media – Leveraging on FB, Instagram, YouTube and twitter
Get your new classified website on major social media websites and become active. Go to Facebook, YouTube, twitter, Instagram and get engaged.
One of the ways to get massive traffic from these social media networks is by associating with influencers.
Social media influencers will help to spread your new site to the whole world because they have lots of millions of followers, fans and likes.
This tutorial on how to start, create and build a successful classified website using WordPress is exciting and well detailed. I hope it has been helpful to you. If it is, I kindly request for your help below:
- Link back to this article/tutorial
- Share and truly promote it on Facebook, twitter and Google+
- Bookmark it on your mobile phone and web browser so that you can easily access it whenever you need to read it more.
- Tell your friends, family members, colleagues and enemies about this tutorial.
NB: need any help, just reach out to me.